Being a member of MyInsite requires your agreement to the following terms:
- General Mills may give you products or related items for you to try for free. These products or other items may come from a General Mills brand or may come from one of our business partners outside of General Mills. We will encourage you to tell your friends and family about these products and/or pass along coupons or samples to them. When you do pass on news, samples, or coupons, you agree to always identify yourself as a member of General Mills’ MyInsite program who has received the products or other items free of charge from the applicable brand.
- When you talk about the products, whether from General Mills or another brand outside of General Mills involved in the MyInsite program, you will avoid making unsubstantiated or non-factual statements about perceived benefits offered by the products. (Unsubstantiated statements like “this yogurt will eliminate back pain” can violate the law and subject you and the brand to liability.)
- If you host a party at our request, or if you otherwise share product samples with others, you agree to do so responsibly, using care to prepare and/or refrigerate or store products properly, and using care to avoid allergic reactions. If you host a party, you will prominently display any notices we may provide regarding allergen, health, or other information.
- You understand and agree that neither MyInsite nor General Mills or our other business partners will have any liability in connection with any activities you undertake as a MyInsite member (including any parties you may host or products or items you may distribute). You will be responsible for all injuries, damages, losses, or other liabilities that may occur in connection with any of your activities.
- From time to time, we may encourage you to provide feedback to us about products, advertising, or other initiatives, or you might otherwise volunteer such feedback or other comments or suggestions related to the advertising, products, or business of General Mills or our business partners. You understand and agree that we will solely own any ideas or suggestions you provide and General Mills and our business partners may freely use (or transfer to others) such ideas or suggestions without compensation. Occasionally, we may be soliciting your feedback on confidential new products, advertising, or other initiatives. In these circumstances, we will inform you of the confidential nature of the information we provide and you agree that you will keep this information in confidence.
- From time to time, you may be encouraged to post (to this website or elsewhere) text, images, audio, video or other content (such as photos of a party you host, for example). If you choose to post any such content, you agree that the content is not owned by a third party (such as a professional photographer) and that you are free to post it; and you also agree that you will not post any content that depicts, records, or otherwise refers to anyone other than yourself unless you have obtained their express permission to post the content.